Software solutions for business continuity and application quality of service
Exceliance has developed a complete line of load balancers to improve performance, guarantee quality of service and ensure the availability of critical business applications.
For any organization that uses or provides Web services or applications
Exceliance load balancing products are designed to meet the needs of:
- Organizations that have online applications or services, hosted within their own information system: e-commerce, online banking and insurance, telecommunications, e-administration, media, etc.
- Technical platform suppliers: PaaS (Cloud) hosting providers and providers, SaaS and IaaS solution providers, etc.
To meet a wide range of needs
Exceliance solutions balance the load using predefined algorithms and/or intelligent features that are able to take into account the content of each query.
Automatic balancing of flows and queries on various servers helps solve many problems IT departments face:
- High availability and business continuity: absorbing load peaks, rerouting traffic when a server crashes or is undergoing maintenance, etc.
- Performance and quality of service: Web, Exchange, SMTP, Terminal Server or application servers.
- Securing applications against denial-of-service (DOS, DDOS) attacks and possible data leaks when vulnerability in the information system is exploited, etc.
- Application infrastructure optimization through better use of servers’ total available power
- Management of IPv4/IPv6 coexistence to enable gradually migrating the information system to IPv6.
Offered at an affordable price, Exceliance load balancers keep organizations from having to invest in costly solutions for enhancing and securing the application infrastructure.